The PD6000 is a member of the ProVu series of 1/8 DIN digital panel meters that accepts a process current (4-20 mA) or process voltage (0-5V, 1-5V, etc.) signal. It displays that signal on a dual-line, 6-digit display that is available with optional Sunbright® sunlight readable LEDs. Like all ProVu meters, the PD6000 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options. ProVu meters can be equipped with up to four internal relays, a 4-20 mA output and Modbus® RTU serial communications. The PD6000 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the transmitter and can be programmed via the front panel pushbuttons or free MeterView® Pro software.
The PDA10 is a wireless surveying tool kit which is intended to be used in conjunction with PDW30 or PDW90 wireless products. The surveying tool kit comes with two units: a handheld unit and a target unit. Use the pair prior to wireless system installation to demonstrate signal strength throughout the facility or between intended installation locations. The handheld unit may be used standalone after installation in order to determine received signal strength from all of the devices in order to determine new field unit locations or to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
The Precision Digital PDW90 Base Station is the starting piece to a rugged, customizable, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge. It offers a highly-flexible means of getting an analog, digital, or Modbus® signal from where you have it to where you need it. Modular input/output cards and expandable field units, available for the base station, and mean that the PDW90 can be customized to meet the needs of any wireless application. The PDW90 is simple to order, simple to configure, and easy to trust with your application. A wireless survey tool is available for those installations that require a site survey for longer distances, making it easy to verify the setup will work the first time.
Go with the Helios PD2-6200 when you want to display both flow rate and total at the same time from a 4-20 mA output flowmeter. The PD2-6200 can display both flow rate and total in six full digits and can also be configured to display non-resettable grand total. The PD2-6200 can even display open channel flow using its programmable exponent function. The PD2-6200's NEMA 4X enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.Why you should buy:
- Large Dual Line Display
- Displays Flow Rate and Total
- Analog Input
The Precision Digital PDW90 is a rugged, customizable, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge. It offers a highly-flexible means of getting an analog, digital, or Modbus® signal from where you have it to where you need it. Modular input/output cards and expandable field units mean that the PDW90 can be customized to meet the needs of any wireless application. The PDW90 is simple to order, simple to configure, and easy to trust with your application. It can be ordered as either preassembled kits or as individual, modular components. Guaranteed ranges assure it will work with your application or you can send it back - no questions asked. A wireless survey tool is available for those installations that require a site survey for longer distances, making it easy to verify the setup will work the first time.Why you should buy:
- Point-to-Multipoint Wireless System
- Expandable with Base Station Modules and Additional Field Units
- Rugged, Weather-Tight Housing
- The PDA6420 loop-powered split core AC current transducer converts the AC current flowing through a cable or wire to a 4-20 mA signal and can be set up in the field to handle inputs of 30, 60, or 120 AAC. This nonintrusive device features split core convenience for easy installation and is a cost-effective solution for monitoring load or proof of operation. The current transducer is ideal for monitoring current loads on pumps, driving fans and blowers, and sensing the status of heating coils and lighting. When used for load trending over time, they are effective sensors for predictive maintenance programs. The PDA6420 is a loop-powered device requiring 24 VDC power that can be provided by many Precision Digital meters or by the Precision Digital PDA1024-01 24 VDC power supply.
- The PDA0007 ventilation kit consists of two vents and is designed to equalize internal / external pressure and temperature to prevent condensation from building up in the enclosure. Internal baffles within the vents create an airflow pattern that allows air to pass between the inside of the enclosure and the outside environment. The vents are rated UL & CSA Type 4X and IP66. The ventilation kit can also be ordered as a MOD-VENT-P for plastic enclosures and a MOD-VENT-M for steel enclosures. When this is done, the accompanying enclosure will be provided with pre-drilled holes for the vents (Installation is done by the user and the enclosure is sold separately). See ordering information.
- The ConsoliDator+ is a multi-channel controller that is both easy to use and satisfies a wide variety of process display, alarm and control applications. It accepts 4-20 mA inputs, flow meter pulse inputs, digital inputs, Modbus RTU inputs, and displays them both in numeric and bargraph format on a large, 5.7" color display. It can be equipped with multiple relays with user-definable actions, 4-20 mA outputs, digital outputs, Modbus RTU, and Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP protocol communication capabilities. Additionally, the controller is equipped with up to 32 timers that can be used to control many processes or events.
All this functionality is easily programmed using free software or via the front panel pushbuttons. Choose the model that best suits your application, from monitoring only to fully loaded controllers with an extensive combination of inputs, outputs and communication protocols. The standard product offering is listed in the ordering guide and other models are available for special order.Why you should buy:
- Display Multiple Inputs on One Screen
- 4-20 mA & Pulse Inputs
- Relay & 4-20 mA Outputs
- Pump Alternation
- Power the Transmitters
- Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP Option
The Loop Leader PD6600 is a general-purpose, loop-powered, 1/8 DIN process meter. A dual-line display featuring five digits on the top line and eight digits on the bottom line, preprogrammed engineering units, loop-powered backlight with a unique red backlight option for alarm conditions, and optional bargraph display (PD6604) or feet & inches display (PD6603) provide a clear and attractive presentation of the process. All models come equipped with two open collector outputs and are available with two solid state relays and a 4-20 mA analog output. These outputs can be programmed for alarm indication, signal retransmission via pulse or analog signal, pump control, and a number of other useful features. The fact that this meter is loop-powered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines; the meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop. The Loop Leader loop-powered process meter is built in a shallow-depth case with a IP65 front and features loop-powered backlighting and a wide -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75°C) operating temperature range. It doesn't matter if it's indoors or out-doors, in bright sunlight or a dimly lit plant, or in an area that is wet, dirty, hot, or cold, the Loop Leader can go just about anywhere.
- Modification: Vents (2) for Steel and Plastic Enclosure with Holes Drilled for Vents in Enclosure. Enclosure sold separately and assembly required by user.