- Complete Pre-Assembled Stations
- Fitted with 1 to 4 Normally Open (NO) Spring Return Plastic Bezel Pushbuttons
- Trigger Action Turn to Release Pushbutton (PDA2360-E only)
- IP65 / NEMA 4, 4X and 13 Rated
- Button Text for: Start, Stop, Pause, Batch, Acknowledge, Tare, Silence, or Emergency Stop Functions or Blank
- Four-Position Control Station for Remote Operation of ProVu and Helios Buttons
- Wall Mountable
The PDA2360 series of plastic control stations provide a convenient way to remotely control devices such as Precision Digital’s digital meters and controllers. For instance, there is a four-position control station that mimics the ProVu and Helios’s four buttons: Menu, Right Arrow, Up Arrow, and Enter. There are other control stations that can be used to reset the total, acknowledge relays, set a tare, and run a batch process. There are even control stations with no text on the buttons that can be used for any purpose the user requires. An emergency stop control station is also available.
The control stations come pre-assembled with 1 to 4 Normally Open (NO) red, green, yellow, or black pushbuttons. Knockouts on the top and bottom of the enclosure are provided for convenient wiring and two mounting holes on the back of the enclosure make it easy for wall mounting.