- Mounts PDW Wireless Field Units to 1.5" or 2" Pipes
- Suitable for Horizontal or Vertical Pipes
- All Necessary Hardware Provided
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel
The PDWA6963-SS provides a convenient way to mount PDW30, PDWR, and PDW90 wireless field units to horizontal or vertical 1.5" or 2" pipes such that the antenna is not right on top of the metal pipe.
The components in the mounting kit are made from 316 stainless steel and all necessary hardware is provided to mount one unit on a vertical pipe. To mount a unit to a horizontal pipe, two kits are required.
- One stainless steel mounting plate
- Two (each) bolts, washers, lock washers & nuts to mount instrument to plate
- One U-bolt and Two (each) washers, lock washers & nuts to mount plate to pipe
- Attach the mounting plate to the PDW wireless unit with the provided hardware using the round holes on the plate.
- Mount the plate to the pipe with the provided U-bolt / hardware using the slotted holes on the mounting plate.
- For best results, mount unit so antenna is as far away from metal devices as possible.
- Two PDWA6963-SS mounting kits are required for mounting a PDW unit on a horizontal pipe.
One PDWA6963-SS Kit for Vertical Pipe
Two PDWA6963-SS Kits for Horizontal Pipe