Displaying 110 total products (page 1 of 11):
- Our calibration services provide documented calibration for ISO compliance and validation purposes. Calibrations are performed in accordance with Precision Digital Quality Management System and comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994. All standards are traceable to NIST. Calibration Certificates are provided by our ISO 9001:2015 calibration laboratory and include calibration to user test points, NIST traceable Certificate of Calibration, and calibration sticker with validity date.
- A Certificate of Conformance is available for Precision Digital meters and controllers. It certifies that a specific product complies with all required specifications, has been properly tested, is free of defects, and conforms with standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards & Technology.
- The PD420 4-20 mA current loop set point generator provides a convenient way to generate a 4-20 mA signal that can be used to control another device. The PD420 features a backlit LCD display that can be programmed to display 0-100%, 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA and output either 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA. A builtin dial is provided to vary the displayed / output value. The dial may be programmed for coarse or fine adjustment
The Trident PD765 digital panel meter is one of the most versatile meters on the market and will satisfy a wide variety of process and temperature applications. Housed in an 1/8 DIN enclosure with a NEMA 4X front, the meter can be field programmed to accept process voltage (0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc.) and current (4-20 mA) inputs, 100 Ohm RTDs, and the four most common thermocouples. The display height on the standard Trident meter is 0.56" (14.2 mm) and on the Trident X2 the display height is an astounding 1.2" (30.5 mm). The intensity of the display can be adjusted to compensate for various lighting conditions, including direct sunlight. Programming and setup can be performed with the four front panel pushbuttons, free MeterView software, or using the copy function. Options for the PD765 include 2 relays, a 4-20 mA output, 24 V transmitter power supply, and Modbus® serial communications.Why you should buy:
- Big Display
- 1/8 DIN Panel Meter
- Universal Inputs
- 2 Relays & 4-20 mA Output
Go with the Helios PD2-6000 when you need a large display meter to display the 4-20 ma output from any transmitter you might have. The PD2-6000 can display that output in six full digits and will also provide the 24 VDC to power the transmitter. The PD2-6000's NEMA 4X enclosure, super bright, 1.8" (46 mm) high LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications. The PD2-6000 can also be equipped with a 4-20 mA output as well as four relays that can be used for alarming or control applications, including pump alternation control.
Go with the Helios PD2-6001 when you prefer to read level in feet and inches instead of the more common decimal format. This unique display will read up to 99 feet, 11 & 15/16s inches on the upper line. The lower line can display a tag or volume, even from non-linear tanks such as round horizontal ones. The PD2-6001 makes a great outdoor tank side indicator because its display is bright enough to read in direct sunlight and it will operate from -40 to 150°F. The PD2-6001 can also be equipped with a 4-20 mA output as well as four relays that can be used for alarming or controlling applications, including pump alternation control.
The Precision Digital PDW30 gives you a simple, straightforward way to get an analog, discrete, or Modbus® signal from where you have it to where you need it. It’s a point-to-point wireless bridge packaged in a rugged, weather-tight housing that is designed to meet the demands of industrial installations. The PDW30 is simple to order, simple to configure, and easy to trust with your application. Guaranteed ranges assure it will work with your application or you can send it back - no questions asked. A wireless survey tool is available for those installations that require a site survey for longer distances, making it easy to verify the setup will work the first time.Why you should buy:
- Point-to-Point Wireless Bridge
- Rugged, Weather-Tight Housing
PDW90 field units transmit analog, digital, and Modbus® inputs from any location in the field to the PDW90 base station. Just set the network ID and Modbus address and put the field unit wherever there is DC power and a process signal. Once it has been connected to the base station, it will transmit all signal connections wirelessly.
The PD6000 is a member of the ProVu series of 1/8 DIN digital panel meters that accepts a process current (4-20 mA) or process voltage (0-5V, 1-5V, etc.) signal. It displays that signal on a dual-line, 6-digit display that is available with optional Sunbright® sunlight readable LEDs. Like all ProVu meters, the PD6000 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options. ProVu meters can be equipped with up to four internal relays, a 4-20 mA output and Modbus® RTU serial communications. The PD6000 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the transmitter and can be programmed via the front panel pushbuttons or free MeterView® Pro software.
Go with the Helios PD2-6200 when you want to display both flow rate and total at the same time from a 4-20 mA output flowmeter. The PD2-6200 can display both flow rate and total in six full digits and can also be configured to display non-resettable grand total. The PD2-6200 can even display open channel flow using its programmable exponent function. The PD2-6200's NEMA 4X enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.Why you should buy:
- Large Dual Line Display
- Displays Flow Rate and Total
- Analog Input