- Two stainless steel pipe mounting kits for PDW90 wireless field units or PDW30 primary and secondary units
- Precision Digital offers three different light configurations in its line of Light / Horn devices. The first option is a factory ordered Light / Horn with a color of either red, green, yellow, blue, or white. The second option is a Light / Horn the user determines the light color (red, green, yellow, blue or white) by connecting the appropriate wire. The third option is a Light / Horn with red, yellow, and green layers the user can turn on independently. The light on the Light / Horn can be wired to flash (not available on PDA-LH5C) or stay steady on and the horn is rated at 85 dB. The light and horn can be controlled independently of each other via separate relays on the Precision Digital meter; and since the meter's relays can be reset in a variety of ways, there are several ways the Light / Horn can operate. For instance, the horn can be programmed to silence at any time via the Reset Button or F3 front panel button (on ProVu models), and light to turn off automatically when the alarm clears.
- The PDA1001 is a portable USB power bank that can conveniently provide power to the PD9502 signal generator. The internal UL Listed 1,800 mAh lithium-ion Grade A battery can power up the PD9502 for over 6 hours. The PDA1001 includes a USB to Micro USB cable which can be used to recharge the power bank or power up the PD9502.
- The PDA2360 series of plastic control stations provide a convenient way to remotely control devices such as Precision Digital’s digital meters and controllers. For instance, there is a four-position control station that mimics the ProVu and Helios’s four buttons: Menu, Right Arrow, Up Arrow, and Enter. There are other control stations that can be used to reset the total, acknowledge relays, set a tare, and run a batch process. There are even control stations with no text on the buttons that can be used for any purpose the user requires. An emergency stop control station is also available. The control stations come pre-assembled with 1 to 4 Normally Open (NO) red, green, yellow, or black pushbuttons. Knockouts on the top and bottom of the enclosure are provided for convenient wiring and two mounting holes on the back of the enclosure make it easy for wall mounting.
The 1/8 DIN cutout filler is an accessory to the enclosure product line. It consists of a generic bezel with a black faceplate, as well as mounting brackets, gasket, etc.
The Snooper PD865 is an 1/8 DIN Modbus® meter that can be programmed as a Modbus® RTU master, slave or snooper. In snooper mode, the PD865 listens to the Modbus traffic and displays a process variable being transmitted on the bus. As a master, the Snooper can read up to 8 Modbus variables; it will display one and make the other variables available for other Snoopers to display in snooper mode. As a slave, a Modbus variable may be written to the PD865 by a Modbus master. The PD865 is available with two (2) relays, 4-20 mA analog output, and multi-pump alternation control.Why you should buy:
- Modbus Input
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Front
- Up to 8 Process Variables