The PDAADAPTER-50M-75F is an M-1/2" NPT to F-3/4" NPT Adapter with Approvals
Accessories & Modifications
- The PDA6846-SS U-Bolt Kit provides a convenient way to mount instruments to 1.5" or 2" pipes. The PDA6846-SS kit is made of 316 stainless steel and includes one U-bolt and all necessary hardware to mount the instrument to the pipe.
The PDA-LH series light/horn accessory can be connected to select Precision Digital meters to provide better visibility and control of alarm conditions. It is available in three different light configurations and each comes with a built-in 85 dB horn.
The light can be wired to flash (not available on PDA-LH5C) or stay steady on. Both the light and horn can be controlled independently of each other using separate relays on the meter, and may be reset in a variety of ways based on the connected meter's relay reset capabilities.
The PDA-LH light/horn is IP65 rated, making it suitable for outdoor applications and has an operating temperature range of -40 to 40°C (-40 to 104°F).Why you should buy:
- Boost Visibility of Alarm Conditions
- Ideal for Custom User Installations
- The PDA9000SH ConsoliDator+ Sun Hood provides shade for the ConsoliDator+ when it is mounted in direct sunlight. It is adhered to the ConsoliDator+ enclosure with industrial grade double-sided tape (provided).
The PDA8068 USB serial adapter is used to connect the PD6830, PD6830X, and PD6730 directly to a computer via USB. This module connects the internal electronics module directly to a computer, and only allows for programming of the units. No live monitoring is possible with this module. This is ideal for quickly connecting to MeterView EX or ScanView EX for programming. USB and meter to adapter cables are included.
The PDA10 is a wireless surveying tool kit which is intended to be used in conjunction with PDW30 or PDW90 wireless products. The surveying tool kit comes with two units: a handheld unit and a target unit. Use the pair prior to wireless system installation to demonstrate signal strength throughout the facility or between intended installation locations. The handheld unit may be used standalone after installation in order to determine received signal strength from all of the devices in order to determine new field unit locations or to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- The PDA6420 loop-powered split core AC current transducer converts the AC current flowing through a cable or wire to a 4-20 mA signal and can be set up in the field to handle inputs of 30, 60, or 120 AAC. This nonintrusive device features split core convenience for easy installation and is a cost-effective solution for monitoring load or proof of operation. The current transducer is ideal for monitoring current loads on pumps, driving fans and blowers, and sensing the status of heating coils and lighting. When used for load trending over time, they are effective sensors for predictive maintenance programs. The PDA6420 is a loop-powered device requiring 24 VDC power that can be provided by many Precision Digital meters or by the Precision Digital PDA1024-01 24 VDC power supply.
- The PDA0007 ventilation kit consists of two vents and is designed to equalize internal / external pressure and temperature to prevent condensation from building up in the enclosure. Internal baffles within the vents create an airflow pattern that allows air to pass between the inside of the enclosure and the outside environment. The vents are rated UL & CSA Type 4X and IP66. The ventilation kit can also be ordered as a MOD-VENT-P for plastic enclosures and a MOD-VENT-M for steel enclosures. When this is done, the accompanying enclosure will be provided with pre-drilled holes for the vents (Installation is done by the user and the enclosure is sold separately). See ordering information.