If your old panel meters are outdated, hard-to-read, or don’t have enough capabilities for your application it might be time to replace them with the PD765 Trident X2 process and temperature digital panel meter.
The Trident X2 is a great replacement for older, hard-to-see digital panel meters on filter control consoles. It features a 1.2" (30.5 mm) display that is typically more than twice the size of older meters with displays of 0.56" (14.2 mm). Even operators lacking 20/20 vision can easily read the Trident X2’s display from across the room, in direct sunlight, or when its covered in a layer of dust!
Not only does the Trident X2 have a large, easy-to-read display, but it is equipped with 2 relays and a 4-20 mA output giving you more options and even more control over your facility. The Trident is UL Listed and features a NEMA 4X front panel. See more details on the Trident X2.
- 1/8 DIN Digital Panel Meter with NEMA 4X,
- 4-20 mA, ± 10 V, TC & RTD Field Selectable Inputs
- 4-Digit Display, 0.56" (14.2 mm) or 1.20"
- Shallow Depth Case Extends Only 3.6" (91.4 mm) Behind Panel
- 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- 2 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- Sunlight Readable Display
- UL & C-UL Listed