The Vigilante II annunciators are compact, panel-space saving, four and eight channel annunciators loaded with features found previously in annunciators three or four times their size. Yet despite all the traditional annunciator features that are included in the Vigilantes, they are still very much low-cost, easy to use alarm annunciators perfect for replacing stand-alone lights!
The Vigilantes are housed in shallow depth, 1/8 DIN enclosures for easy and convenient mounting. They can be programmed for all the common ISA alarm sequences, accept switch, transistor, and logic level inputs, and can be supplied with free custom printed message labels.
The Vigilantes' industrial-grade design, NEMA 4X front, wide operating temperature range, and sunlight readable alarm indicators make them well suited for outdoor alarm applications. Front panel buttons and screw terminal connectors located at the rear of the instrument are provided for Silence, Acknowledge, and Reset functions. A built-in horn provides audible indication of alarm condition and up to two relays can be used to control external devices such as beacons, horns, or buzzers.
- 8 Field Selectable Sequences
- All Common ISA Sequences Including First-Out
- Switch, Transistor, and Logic Level Inputs
- 4 or 8-Point Monitoring
- Free Custom Message Labels
- Type 4X, NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal Power Supply 85-265 VAC
- 12-36 VDC/12-24 VAC Power Option
- Built-In 85 dB Horn
- 2 SPDT Relays for Alarm Activated Devices
- 24 VDC Isolated Power Supply (AC Models)
- Multiple-Unit First-Out Indication
- Silence, Acknowledge, and Reset Functions
- Sunlight Readable Indication
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN Case