The PD6928-GP loop-powered flow rate/totalizers include a NEMA 4X, IP66 plastic enclosure and can be installed in a variety of harsh operating environments to provide convenient and informative display of any 4-20 mA signal. One of the most convenient features of these instruments is their dual-line display which is typically used to display the flow rate on the 5-character alphanumeric top display and flow total, flow grand total, or a tag on the 8-character alphanumeric bottom display. The top display uses 12-segment, and the bottom display uses 14-segment alphanumeric characters for clear indication of tags, units, or alarm messages.
Further enhancing the display on these instruments is a 20-segment bargraph.
The four CapTouch through-window buttons located on the front of the meter provide a convenient way to operate the meter without removing the cover.
Free, PC-based, MeterView XL software that connects to the meter via a micro USB cable is available for programming and setup of the meters.
- Dual-Line Backlit LCD Display
- Operate to -40°C; Install to -55°C
- Loop-Powered Rate / Totalizer
- Display Rate & Total Simultaneously
- Plastic NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Flashing Red Display / Message on Alarm
- CapTouch Through-Window Programming
- 1.5 Volt Drop
- Free Programming Software
- Discrete and Analog Output Options