- Mounts PDW Wireless Field Units to 2" Pipe
- Suitable for Horizontal or Vertical Pipes
- All Necessary Hardware Provided
- 316 Stainless Steel
The PDA6963-SS provides a convenient way to mount PDW30-SNA, PDW30-RNA, and PDW90-FN wireless units to horizontal or vertical 1.5" or 2" pipes such that the antenna is not right on top of the metal pipe. The components in the mounting kit are made from 316 stainless steel and all necessary hardware is provided to mount two units; typically, the primary and secondary units of the PDW30-SNA. Although the primary use of the PDA6963 is to mount PDW wireless units, it can also be used to mount the PD663 explosion-proof meter.
- Attach the mounting plate to the wireless unit with the provided hardware. Use the appropriate holes on the plate for vertical or horizontal pipe mounting.
- Mount the plate to the pipe with the provided U-bolt and hardware.
- Repeat for other unit.
- All hardware stainless steel
- Two 13 gauge mounting plates
- Four (each) bolts, washers, lock washers & nuts to mount instruments to plates
- Two U-bolts and four (each) washers, lock washers & nuts to mount plates to pipe
Note: For best results, mount unit so antenna is as far away from metal devices as possible.
|Model||Description||Plate Dimensions Inch (mm)||Weight lb (kg)||PDA6963-SS||Stainless Steel Pipe Mount Kit for PDW30 Primary and Secondary Units, PDW90-FN and PDW30-RNA Field Units||8.90 x 3.10 X 0.90 (226 X 79 X 23)||1.90 (0.86)|