The ProtEX-FarVu PD6870 is a rugged, explosion-proof, loop-powered meter with 1" display digits ideal for demanding applications in hazardous areas or in the harshest environmental conditions. The meter derives all of its power from the 4-20 mA loop with a small 1 volt drop for easy installation in almost any system.
The meter is programmed using four easy to access front-mounted potentiometers with no complex or diffi-cult to read programming menus necessary for setup. The numeric display will read from -1000 to 1999 over a 2000 count user adjustable scaling span. The back-light option lets you see the display under any lighting condition and is powered from the 4-20 mA loop with no additional power supply required.
The enclosure is provided with two threaded conduit holes and integrated pipe or wall mounting slotted flanges.
- Fully-Approved Explosion-Proof Loop-Powered Process Meter
- 4-20 mA Input
- 1 Volt Drop (4 Volt Drop with Backlight)
- 1.0" (25.4 mm) 3½ Digits LCD Display; -1000 to 1999
- Display Mountable at 0°, 90°, 180°, & 270°
- HART® Protocol Transparent
- Loop-Powered Backlight Option
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
- Zero & Span Potentiometer Adjustments for Easy Field Scaling
- Conformal Coated PCBs for Dust and Humidity Protection
- FM Approved as Explosion-Proof / Dust-Ignition Proof / Flame-Proof
- CSA Certified as Explosion-Proof / Dust-Ignition Proof / Flame-Proof
- ATEX and IECEx Certified as Flame-Proof
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
- Explosion-Proof, IP68, NEMA 4X Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Two ¾" NPT Threaded Conduit Openings (One Plug Installed)
- 2" U-Bolt Kits Available
- Stainless Steel Tag Available
- 3-Year Warranty