Effluent Flow Measurement with PD6622
|Water & Wastewater||Flow Rate Totalizer||Loop Leader||PD6622-L2N|
Description of Application
A Loop Leader PD6622 measuring the flow of effluent in an open channel. Notice how clear the display is even in direct sunlight.
Key Aspects of the Application
- The PD6622's dual-line display allows the display of both rate and total at the same time.
- The PD6622 is loop-powered, meaning no additional power is required.
- The PD6622's NEMA 4X front panel means it can be installed in dirty, dusty, outdoor and wet environments.
- The PD6622's programmable exponent feature for weirs or flumes automatically raises the input signal to the desired power.
- The PD6622's LCD display is easy to read even in direct sunlight, and the standard backlight provides clear indication in any lighting condition.
- The Loop Leader Series offers many features rarely seen in other loop-powered meters as described in the Loop Leader Series video.