Precision Digital Corp Current Job Openings
|Precision Digital Corp has been in business for 39 years and offers a friendly and dynamic work environment with good benefits and opportunities for growth. We are conveniently located in the New Englander Industrial Park off Rte 126 in Holliston, Massachusetts. We are always looking for outstanding individuals who can design, build, market or sell industrial instrumentation products for the process industry.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an auto-response to let you know your application has been received. All appplications are reviewed. Those who best fit our qualifications will be contacted if there is further interest from our hiring manager.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies.
If our opening is not the right fit for you, please share our opportunity within your network. Let us know of others who might appreciate learning about Precision Digital Corp.
Do you have a passion for developing products?
Join our expanding engineering team!
We design products using MSP430, ARM, 8051 and PIC microcontrollers and code in C, C++, C/C++. Draw upon your education and expertise to make important design decisions, research implementations, and refine designs.
Precision Digital Corp is a leading developer and manufacturer of electronic instruments for the process control industry. Found in facilities such as power plants, paper mills, water plants, oil and gas facilities, our products display and control our customer's critical processes. Visit us on LinkedIn.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop firmware for new cutting edge products
- Write code with ease of use by the customer as a primary objective
- Work independently to deliver projects within deadline and budget
- 5+ years of writing and modifying firmware for embedded microcontrollers
- Experience with firmware for cost sensitive embedded products
- Strong familiarity with at least one of the following: 8051, ARM7, MSP430
- High level programming skills in C, C++, C/C++
- Working knowledge of serial protocols: EIA-232, EIA-422/485
- Extensive knowledge of PC hardware, software and interfaces
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Please send links to products that you have worked on and let us know what you hope to bring to our team. Include your resume and compensation requirements. Precision Digital Corporation has been in business for 39 years. Our opening is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to impact a growing, successful company.
Join our expanding production team! Enjoy a flexible work week with regular Monday-Friday daytime hours and a clean, quiet, chemical-free work environment. You will make as much in our 34 hour work week as you can make in 40 hours at many other jobs.
No experience needed. You must be able to work with your hands quickly and accurately. There is a lot of variety in this position, so the successful candidate enjoys learning new skills.
Precision Digital Corp is a leading manufacturer of electronic meters for the process control industry. Found in facilities such as power plants, paper mills, water plants, oil and gas facilities, our products help our customers display and control their critical processes. Visit us at www.predig.com
Role and responsibilities:
• Perform a variety of assembly/kitting tasks
• Perform Quality Assurance as products are assembled
• Finished goods assembly and packaging
• Ability to work fast and not make mistakes
• Ability to check your work
• Ability to enter data into a computer accurately
• Ability to learn new skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Your commute is no more than 45 minutes
• Starting compensation is $12/hour; $408/week for 34 hours of work.
• Reviewed at 90 days for $14/hour; $476/week for 34 hours of work
• Sick, holiday and vacation pay available
Apply now: Please email your resume and let us know what you hope to bring to our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to impact a growing, successful company.
Sort words: Holliston, Ashland, Hopkinton, Medway, Millis, Medfield, Framingham, Natick, Sherborn, Upton, Hopedale, Milford, Bellingham, Franklin