Do you get business that others miss? Do you make the most out of every opportunity? Do you love to present your progress and give regular updates? Can you deliver consistent growth year in and year out?
Precision Digital Corp is a leading manufacturer of electronic instruments for the process control industry. Found in facilities such as power plants, paper mills, water plants, oil and gas facilities, PDC products display and control our customers' critical processes. Our vision over the next two years is to develop a well-oiled selling machine that wins business that was just a dream before.
We're seeking a top-notch VP of Sales to lead and develop our sales team. Visualize this scenario: It's been two years since you've been hired. You're being recognized for exceptional results that nobody thought possible. You're in this position because of a wide variety of initiatives you successfully executed.
You've refined our lead generation and tracking system, raised the conversion rates at every step of the prospecting/sales funnel, and grown our sales beyond our original expectations. You came aboard, coached and mentored the existing team to new levels of achievement. The department has expanded with the hiring of top notch sales personnel.
You've established processes, systems, tools, metrics, reporting, and analysis that you are excited to present at monthly meetings. You've created an extraordinary level of passion and motivation among the sales team. You took a deep look at how we go to market with OEMs, private labelers, and distributors. New ways were found to expand our business with these key customer segments.
Although the perfect candidate has a process controls background - we're open to high performing sales executives from industrial manufacturing companies who have led sales teams that cut across a variety of channels in the OEM, private label, and distribution arenas.
Apply: If you would like to own this story, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and a description of how you have delivered consistent year over year sales growth in previous positions.
If this opening is not the right fit for you, please share our opportunity within your network. Let us know of sales management executives who might appreciate learning about our new position. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies.
Do you have a passion for developing products?
Join our expanding engineering team!
We design products using MSP430, ARM, 8051 and PIC microcontrollers and code in C, C++, C/C++. Draw upon your education and expertise to make important design decisions, research implementations, and refine designs.
Precision Digital Corp is a leading developer and manufacturer of electronic instruments for the process control industry. Found in facilities such as power plants, paper mills, water plants, oil and gas facilities, our products display and control our customer's critical processes. Visit us on LinkedIn.
Role and responsibilities:
- Enhance and maintain firmware on PDC products
- Write code with ease of use by the customer as a primary objective
- Work independently to deliver projects within deadline and budget
- 5+ years of writing and modifying firmware for embedded microcontrollers
- Experience with firmware for cost sensitive embedded products
- Strong familiarity with at least one of the following: 8051, ARM7, MSP430
- High level programming skills in C, C++, C/C++
- Working knowledge of serial protocols: EIA-232, EIA-422/485
- Extensive knowledge of PC hardware, software and interfaces
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Please send links to products that you have worked on and let us know what you hope to bring to our team. Include your resume and compensation requirements. Precision Digital Corporation has been in business for 39 years. Our opening is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to impact a growing, successful company.
Do you like to talk to people? Help them out? Find out what they are all about?
Join our growing sales team at Precision Digital Corporation and enjoy a fast-paced, clean, pleasant and challenging work environment.
This job is ideal for a person who enjoys learning new things (our products, customers, markets) and applying this knowledge to help the company grow.
Precision Digital Corp is a leading manufacturer of electronic instruments for the process control industry. Found in facilities such as power plants, paper mills, water plants, oil and gas facilities, our products help our customers display and control their critical processes. Visit us on LinkedIn.
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay
Schedule: M – F, 8:30-5:00pm with half hour for lunch
Role and responsibilities:
- Answer the phone
- Log every call in CRM per established procedures
- Update CRM on every customer interaction
- Phase 1: Provide customers with price and delivery information and basic product information. Obtain basic information from them.
- Phase 2: Provide in-depth product assistance and engage customer in meaningful conversation that furthers the sales process
- Gain understanding of Precision Digital’s product line, customers, pricing and discounting, applications, etc
- Enthusiastic, curious, outgoing and helpful manner with customers
- Ability to engage customers in conversation and make the most of every customer interaction.
- Ability to learn the features and benefits of technical products and communicate them with customers
- Ability to work fast and keep things moving along with a high attention to detail and not let things fall through the cracks.
- High level of curiosity and desire to know the complete story
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
Please send your resume, compensation requirements, and a brief description of skills you hope to bring to Precision Digital Corporation to email@example.com. Precision Digital Corporation has been in business for 39 years and this position is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to impact a growing, successful company.
Join our expanding production team! Enjoy a flexible work week with regular Monday-Friday daytime hours and a clean, quiet, chemical-free work environment. You will make as much in our 34 hour work week as you can make in 40 hours at many other jobs.
No experience needed. You must be able to work with your hands quickly and accurately. There is a lot of variety in this position, so the successful candidate enjoys learning new skills.
Precision Digital Corp is a leading manufacturer of electronic meters for the process control industry. Found in facilities such as power plants, paper mills, water plants, oil and gas facilities, our products help our customers display and control their critical processes. Visit us at www.predig.com
Role and responsibilities:
• Perform a variety of electronic and electromechanical assembly tasks
• Perform Quality Assurance as products are assembled
• Finished goods assembly and packaging
• Ability to work fast and not make mistakes
• Ability to check your work
• Ability to enter data in computer accurately and quickly
• Ability to learn new skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Your commute is no more than 45 minutes
• Starting compensation is $12/hour; $408/week for 34 hours of work.
• Reviewed at 90 days for $14/hour; $476/week for 34 hours of work
• Sick, holiday and vacation pay available
Apply now: Please email your resume and let us know what you hope to bring to our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to impact a growing, successful company.
Sort words: Holliston, Ashland, Hopkinton, Medway, Millis, Medfield, Framingham, Natick, Sherborn, Upton, Hopedale, Milford, Bellingham, Franklin